ViteSoft - Compartilhando tecnologia

Comunidade VSCyber free
Bem-vindo: Sáb Dez 15, 2018 2:35 am

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 1 mensagem ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Título: Problem with headphones (Jack problems?)
MensagemEnviado: Qui Nov 30, 2017 4:50 am 
Estrelas
Estrelas

Hi all,

In the past few months I've been having some problems with my audio. I've had a few different headphones over the years and never really had any problems. What I've been experiencing the past months has been my audio device randomly changing as if i'm plugging them in and out.
My headset has a mic and obviously two cables that go in 2 separate jacks. My mic would randomly just act as if it is not plugged and in and that would happen with my headphones (rarely), if i would waddle my cables around that would have an effect, but it would still keep changing audio devices randomly based on cable movement. It's not insanely sensitive, it sort of happens randomly if i move the cables around and stuff. I was able to deal with that just until now, everything was working normally about 2 hours ago, I came back home now and the sound in my headphones just sound really far away. If i play a song or a video it sounds off, some sounds are louder as some are really low. As if i'm under water or something. Can anybody explain what might be causing this?

thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References : https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums ... -problems/

animated industrial product video

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 1 mensagem ] 

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas